[Openmcl-devel] new 0.14 binaries (finally!)

John DeSoi jd at icx.net
Tue Jul 8 17:09:32 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 08:04 PM, Gary Byers wrote:

> Arrggh.  IPADDR-TO-DOTTED exposed an FFI bug over a year ago; there
> hasn't been any need to patch it in a long time.  I usually run with
> arbitrary redefinition of builtin functions allowed, so I don't think
> that I even realized that this was happening.

In the latest CVS version I don't think there will be a conflict (the
package that defines ipaddr-to-dotted does not use CCL).

Eric, please try the CVS version and report any problems you see.

Hopefully paserve will release another packaged version sometime soon
-- it has been over a year.

Best,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.