[Openmcl-devel] 0.14 and CVS?

Hamilton Link helink at sandia.gov
Mon Jun 9 09:44:44 PDT 2003

Probably the best bet, in light of this, would be to look at the most
recent 0.14 experimental binaries and the latest jaguar interface file,
and check out the Pre_0_14 branch at the date that the binaries were
made. I thinnk that's the -d option with CVS, but i'm not positive so
RTM. This sound like it would break for any reason, Gary?