[Openmcl-devel] Data structure library (doubly linked list) for OpenMCL?

Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr. bsder at mail.allcaps.org
Thu Aug 19 03:54:33 PDT 2004

Is there an implementation of a doubly linked list for OpenMCL
available somewhere?  Sure, I can build one myself, but it would be
really nice to have a debugged, community vetted implementation like
Boost does for C++.  Is there a resource like Boost for Lisp?

I can find stuff on Cliki and the web at large about trees and queues,
but it seems that everybody considers a doubly-linked list too simple
to actually implement.

Thanks,
-a