[Openmcl-devel] Wiki

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Wed Feb 18 14:36:00 PST 2004

I started to install a Wiki on the openmcl web site a week or so ago.  The
Wiki software seems to work pretty well and seems to be pretty featureful;
I'd just started to sketch out some content (a to-do list, eventually
lots of other stuff) when I got distracted and completely forgot about it.

What I started is at:

<http://openmcl.clozure.com/openmcl-wiki>

There -was- a Wiki on the old pre-crash website; I don't think that it
got edited very often by anyone other than me. I'm not sure if this
would have been because the software was hard to use, for cultural reasons,
or for other factors.

If anyone feels like messing around with it (adding content, just banging
on the software to ensure that it's installed/configured correctly, getting
a feel for how usable it is, etc.) that'd be helpful, and this might turn
out to be A Useful And Good Thing.