[Openmcl-devel] First draft!

Hamilton Link hamlink at comcast.net
Tue Jul 6 19:04:34 PDT 2004

You guys were correct, I did run that command in a directory with no
lisp files. Also, Gary, why don't you set it up so that when something
is committed to the docs module in CVS it executes a script to do the
make? Is the web site on a different computer? Just curious--I've used
commit hooks before and they seem to do OK.