[Openmcl-devel] Doc updates

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sat Jul 10 20:41:30 PDT 2004

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004, Dan Knapp wrote:

>    I see that the stylesheet stuff has already been built by the cron
> job, and is
> therefore visible right now.  The other things will probably appear in
> an hour.
>
> -- Dan Knapp

Lynx (a text-only browser) had no trouble navigating around the new
contents, and I was able to try a Solaris version of Netscape 4.75, which
-mostly- worked.

I guess that (with the possible caveat that a few unknown browsers may
have trouble with the generated xhtml) it's time to move the new content
to the main site (and make sure that the cron jon runs there again.)

Thanks.