[Openmcl-devel] bad link in Docs section 1.7.1

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri Jul 16 15:10:11 PDT 2004

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Dan Knapp wrote:

>    Ah, those would be the <ulink> tags, used for all links to outside
> sites, and
> also for the links which broke.  A search finds only two, the one in
> 1.7.1, and
> another in 7.4.1; if there's more than these, the cause is something
> different,
> so let me know.
>
>    I've committed the fix to CVS, and it should appear on the site in an
> hour.
>
> -- Dan Knapp

Someone also noted that the <ulink> tags in /Distributions/index.xml
were relative (and of the form

<ulink url="Distributions/openmcl-release-...">).

I made them absolute (I suppose that it might have been as sensible to
strip off the leading "Distributions/")  Not sure whether they'd be better
as something other than "ulink" ...