[Openmcl-devel] What is the state of the phemlock included with OpenMCL?

Rudi Schlatte rudi at constantly.at
Sat Jul 31 02:23:42 PDT 2004

On 31. Jul 2004, at 08:59, David Steuber wrote:

> I'm interested in having a go at porting hemlock to run as a Carbon
> application.  Which sources should I use?

You could consider starting from
http://www.common-lisp.net/project/phemlock/

These sources are Gilbert's version as of July 2004 and have (very
preliminary) CLIM support in addition to the clx backend.  Development
done by Gilbert and other attendants of LSM 2004 will happen in this
tree, so you will be in good company.  ;)

HTH, Rudi