[Openmcl-devel] Interest in documentation reorganization?

Dan Knapp dankna at accela.net
Sun May 30 21:37:19 PDT 2004

   I've now gone through and changed all the internal links from <ulink>
to <xref> or <link>,
the benefit being that they will continue to point to the correct place
no matter how I
reorganize things.  In the process of doing this, I found a couple of
broken links, and fixed
them where possible.  The CMUCL website is up at a slightly different
address, but the iLisp documentation is still offline, so I noted that
in the docs.

   In imp-notes.html, which doesn't actually contain any implementation
notes :), you link to
http://openmcl.clozure.com/FTP/mcldoc/ for the TeX and PDF versions,
which still works, and
to http://openmcl.clozure.com/mcldoc for the HTML version, which
doesn't.  In my own copy
I've simply deleted the latter link.  It's a shame it wasn't in
DocBook, or I could integrate it.
I might try to convert it by hand, but not until I've done all the
other big things I want to do.
Have you still got an HTML version of this?

   Next step, reordering the chapters into something which makes sense!

-- Dan Knapp