[Openmcl-devel] OSX install difficulties

Hamilton Link helink at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 28 12:06:08 PDT 2004

I just looked, and there is a sin of omission in the docs, you're just
the first victim. Dan, could you please add the following bits to the
following places in http://openmcl.clozure.com/Doc/ch02s01.html ?
Thanks.

A second paragraph in the intro to 2.1.4 Living on the Edge:

IMPORTANT: Note that you can not easily upgrade a "normal" installation
to the "bleeding edge" installation, because the normal installation
represents a ccl directory that sits in the ccl-0.14 repository and the
bleeding edge installation sources are maintained in a different
repository, ccl-0.14-dev. Move or remove your existing ccl directory
before checking out the dev sources and unpacking the binary and
interface database pieces.