[Openmcl-devel] Problem with gtk2 on Linux/PPC

rm at fabula.de rm at fabula.de
Wed Apr 13 01:43:33 PDT 2005

Hello list,

i'm still trying to get the gtk2 bindings to work on
Linux/PPC. I thought that upgrading to 14.2-bleeding might
solve my problem (Lisp drops me into the kernel debugger
as soon as a callback is invoked). Well, i don't get into
the debugger any more - the system justs exits ...

Any ideas on how i can debug this? I tried to attach gdb
to the running image but this doesn't really work since
gdb constantly breaks on all sorts of signals.

 Thanks Ralf Mattes