[Openmcl-devel] Re: [Bug-openmcl] todo for 0.14.4

alex crain alexcrain at mail.widgetworks.com
Mon Aug 22 08:30:57 PDT 2005

Well, it certainly isn't supposed to be broken. Furthermore, I'm
running 10.4.2 and I don't see this problem, so something is clearly
different.

Check to see if CCL_DEFAULT_DIRECTORY is set in the environment. If
so, this would force Hemlock
to try to use a different lisp then the one on the disk image which
might be a problem. If this is set in a rc
file somewhere then unset it and try again.

It anyone else seeing this with Tiger?

:alex