[Openmcl-devel] Weird, non-reproducible bug in 0.14.2-050219

David Steuber david at david-steuber.com
Sun Feb 20 12:41:14 PST 2005

I sometimes get this condition signaled when building my application:

Duplicate key: #<Package "CL-OPENGLU"> in #<HASH-TABLE :TEST EQ size
252/338 #x60612CE> ((T . "Package for the glu* functions and such"))
((T . "Package for the glu* functions and such")) 117 201

Trying again seems to make it go away.  I haven't been able to get it
to happen just loading the file with the relevant package definition.
My build is run from a shell script, so presumably threads are not
involved.

Any ideas on how I might narrow this down into a useful test case?