[Openmcl-devel] lambda-gtk question on OpenMCL

Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr. bsder at mail.allcaps.org
Tue Jan 25 19:22:51 PST 2005

In the gtkffi-openmcl.lisp file, there is:

(defun gdk::drawable-get-size (a b c)
   (rlet ((r1 :int b) (r2 :int c))
         (let ((z (#_gdk_drawable_get_size a r1 r2)))
           (values z (%get-signed-long r1) (%get-signed-long r2)))))

Please forgive my ignorance, but, to my eye, this looks like an
autogen gone wrong.

b and c seem to not be used (as the _gdk_drawable_get_size call just
writes
over the initial values).

In addition, why return the void from the _gdk_drawable_get_size call?

Is this a bug in lambda-gtk that I should file a report on or am I
missing something obvious?

Thanks,
-a