[Openmcl-devel] Re: Trying to get LISA to run

nrms nils.stritzel at gmx.net
Tue Mar 29 05:02:30 PST 2005

Okay, no wonder nobody replied, since what I wrote was nonsense.
Actually there 2 problems, the first one is that require stuff (that
one I wrongly thought caused all this mess). I guess this one I could
circumvent by loading the needed file explicitly.

The major problem seems to be that in a file called epilogue.lisp I got
the following code

  (set-dispatch-macro-character
      #\# #\? #'(lambda (strm subchar arg)

which is the evildoer. Is the problem here that character "?" is the
prompt in openmcl?  Is there an intelligent way to solve this conflict?

Thank you for any hints.

Regards,

Nils Stritzel