[Openmcl-devel] Cleaning/Rebuilding all fasl files

David L. Rager ragerdl at cs.utexas.edu
Sat Oct 29 19:04:54 PDT 2005

Howdy All/Gary,

I just updated my cvs dev version and dppccl image file.  How do I recompile
all the files so that I don't get the "Wrong FASL version" error message
when issuing "(xload-level-0 :force)" (errors immediately on l0-hash.lisp if
that's relevant) as part of the build process?  I tried doing a (compile-ccl
t) just for fun and am still getting the message on l1-utils.lisp.

Thanks,
David

Ps - sent to list serve so the answer is there if it becomes searchable
again.