[Openmcl-devel] close on abort

bryan o'connor bryan-lisp at lunch.org
Mon Sep 5 01:09:45 PDT 2005

hi David,

the problem seems to be that the filename associated with a
file-stream doesn't get set with a full pathname.  i've got a
fix here but the cvs repo is currently bleeding so i can't
fully test it and check it in.  there also seems to be some
cleanup issues where .tem files don't always get deleted.

a temporary fix would be to wrap your path namestring with
full-pathname.

(with-open-file (out (full-pathname "other/x") :direction :output
                                                :if-exists :supersede)
     (abort))

     ..bryan