[Openmcl-devel] close on abort

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Mon Sep 5 01:57:01 PDT 2005

Aside from getting the pathname wrong, some of this code seems
to call CL:RENAME-FILE with an :IF-EXISTS keyword argument.

CL:RENAME-FILE isn't really supposed to take any keyword arguments.
But ...
If the lower-level function that actually does the renaming complains
that the output file already exists, it'd make sense if

(rename-file file new-name :if-exists :overwrite)

found some way to overwrite the existing file.