[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL Versions

Phil pbpublist at comcast.net
Mon Aug 14 11:27:55 PDT 2006

The 64-bit argument didn't fully register with me ;-) and I agree
with your other points.  I was mainly thinking of anyone out there
who might be deploying apps via OpenMCL as there will be millions of
32-bit intel machines out there (or 10's of millions) before Apple
fully moves to 64-bit (i.e. macbooks and minis will probably stay 32-
bit for quite a while.)  If no one is deploying apps (i.e. its being
used as a development platform only) then that point is moot as I
also plan to make my first Intel Mac 64-bit.