[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL / Cocoa

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Tue Jan 24 12:00:10 PST 2006

It is not a bad idea at all.  GUI's interact with their data/
computational models relatively slowly.  Sockets should be more than
fast enough to handle this traffic, especially on the same box.  App
to database traffic commonly goes over a socket (often not even on
the same box) and that is much higher bandwidth than you need to
support your separate process GUI.

- samantha