[Openmcl-devel] embedding openmcl into cocoa

Michael Larson mklarson at apple.com
Thu Jun 1 13:03:17 PDT 2006

So this sounds as though even if I ran it from a thread at the start
of main before all that NSApplication stuff the exception handling
would still get in the way lisp.

Bugger.

My intent was to access lisp through pipes from a cocoa command line
object... ok I will think of some other way to handle this.

Thanks!

Mike