[Openmcl-devel] compiling the ide

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri Jun 9 17:22:37 PDT 2006

Thanks.  I haven't found the bug yet.  Very little's changed in the
examples directory since 1.0 (and what has changed there doesn't
affect this).  I suspect that some MOP method that used to be
applicable (for instance) to "any class whose instances have slots
(basicaly everything but builtin-classes) got gratuitously changed to
be more restrictive (and is no longer applicable to foreign classes.)

[Well, either that or something even dumber.]