[Openmcl-devel] MCL record forms (emulating in OpenMCL)

Brent Fulgham bfulg at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 30 23:27:53 PST 2006

Does OpenMCL have an analogous form for the following MCL forms

record-field-length
%put-long
%put-single-float (etc...)

Example:

(defun INIT-ARRAY (&array Type &rest Values)
   (declare (dynamic-extent Values))
   (let ((Index 0)
         (Size (record-field-length Type)))
     (dolist (Value Values &Array)
       (ecase Type
         (:long (%put-long &Array Value Index))
         (:single-float (%put-single-float &Array Value Index)))
       (incf Index Size))))

I'm trying to find documentation for MCL's record forms, but there
doesn't seem to be much on the web (or in the MCL trial download I
just installed).

Figuring out the forms for put-long and friends should be pretty
easy, but I'm not sure what the proper stuff should look like for
extracting information out of the record.

Anyone with some MCL perspective?

Thanks,

-Brent