[Openmcl-devel] New Clozure CL.app Available for Download

Dimitri Simos dim at lissys.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 10:14:50 UTC 2007

Thanks Andrew and Clozure,

I just want to say that the importance of such simple and tidy image
releases cannot be overestimated.

I presume you'll include the sources in a folder at some later stage.

The Apropos dialog is great. It begs for an "Edit Definition" button
maybe just to the right of the tick-box.

The (understandbly still preliminary) Preferences dialog is nicely
improved too.

On Gary's painful struggle with names, I vote "bring back CCL" already!

Dimitri Simos                      Lissys Ltd.  http://www.piano.aero