[Openmcl-devel] Emacs: local variables list contains values that may not be safe

Sunil Mishra smishra at sfmishras.com
Wed Dec 12 18:25:37 PST 2007

A value of nil means local variable values (those within -*- at the
start of a source file) will never be set. Is that really what you
want? You might want to check out the documentation for
enable-local-variables. Usually it makes no difference, but slime does
appear to pay attention to the value for Package.

Sunil