[Openmcl-devel] cross-compiling for ia32

Greg Pfeil greg at technomadic.org
Thu Nov 8 16:30:03 PST 2007

I figured I’d poke around with the ia32 branch of CCL, and started
trying to get a cross-compiler going, using the docs here: http://
trac.clozure.com/openmcl/wiki/PortToIA-32#Bootstrappingnotes

It took me way too long to realize that the problem I’m having is not
because the docs are wrong, but because they assume I’m building on
an x86-64 machine. I only have PPC and x86-32 on hand.

So, is there any way for me to go about building a cross-compiler for
x86-32 on PPC, or do I need to buy a new laptop in order to port CCL
to my old laptop?