[Openmcl-devel] Errors Creating NSTimer

Brent Fulgham bfulg at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 24 22:20:53 PDT 2007

I know Clozure is a company with its own goals and plans, and that
OpenMCL isn't exactly a community project, but I was hoping that we
would have seen more of the "Clozure CL" work being discussed on this
list.  For example, I was kind of surprised to suddenly see the
EasyGUI stuff appear in CVS without any hints that this was going on.
I had written a bunch of (probably crappy) code to do similar stuff
for the Open Agent Engine port, which I guess I'll throw out now.
Probably no great loss to the Universe at large, but it feels like
wasted time!

I don't mean to sound to whiney -- I think OpenMCL is the best Lisp
out there (and looks like it will be getting even better!), but it
would be nice to have a better feel for what's being worked on, what
kinds of tasks might be helpful to the overall project, etc.

Thanks,

-Brent