[Openmcl-devel] Clozure CL 1.2-rc1 available

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Mon Apr 28 19:44:25 PDT 2008

I ran into this; ccl/library/chud-metering.txt should note that 4.5.0
seems to work, but that "later versions may have problems".  I don't
know if the problems in the 4.6.0 that comes with the iPhone SDKs
are the result of intentional changes or unintentional ones.  In the
latter case, things might be fixed by the next XCode release.

I don't remember anything in the 4.6.0 release notes that mentioned
that support for .spatch files had been dropped, but I didn't look too
hard.  I'll try to reinstall iPhone SDK du jour and see if there's
evidence that the change(s) were intentional.