[Openmcl-devel] Solaris x86-64 progress

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 17:18:18 PDT 2008

Hi, Chris

Can I ask, what's your porting progress now? I'm interesting in
running some Lisp applications on Solaris x86-64, I'm still thinking
which of my favorite CL (clozure and sbcl) to try:)

I have some 64-bit servers, and a Solaris 10 5/08 installed through
VMware on my Mac computer, I thought a try to cross-compile Clozure CL
from Darwin to Solaris is quite meaningful to me.

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)

在 2008-1-19,上午6:25, Chris Curtis 写道: