[Openmcl-devel] acl-compat

Lynbech Christian christian.lynbech at tietoenator.com
Fri Jan 4 03:56:41 PST 2008

>> Error: value NIL is not of the expected type (OR STRING PATHNAME STREAM).
>> While executing: PATHNAME-DIRECTORY, in process Listener(93).

I have a bague recollection of seeing errors like this and that is
ASDF's cryptic way to tell of a rather banal problem, allthough I do not
quite remember which, but it is something like referring to (inside of
the defsystem) a system that isn't there or having an .asd file inside
the searched directories being a broken symbolic link.