[Openmcl-devel] Anyone using ch-image?

Cyrus Harmon ch-openmcl at bobobeach.com
Thu Jan 10 16:46:52 PST 2008

You should be able to load ch-image without tiff-ffi, but perhaps the
safe-load hack I wrote is busted. Making ch-image work with openmcl is
(somewhere) on the list of things to do, but I haven't gotten around
to it. My guess is that performance will be much better in SBCL, but,
still, it would be nice if it worked with openmcl.

On a related note, is there a non-ffi TIFF library around?

Cyrus