[Openmcl-devel] Anyone using ch-image?

Cyrus Harmon ch-openmcl at bobobeach.com
Fri Jan 11 11:11:15 PST 2008

Hi Ron,

(sly at bandol):~/src/lisp/mcclim/mcclim$ port search tiff
libgeotiff                     graphics/libgeotiff 1.2.1
Library and tools for dealing with GeoTIFF
tiff                           graphics/tiff  3.8.2        Library and
tools for dealing with Tag Image File Format
py-tiff                        python/py-tiff 0.1.4        pytiff
provides tiff handling and advanced imaging for Python

I think tiff is the one you want.

Cyrus