[Openmcl-devel] Error Running Currency Converter

Chris Van Dusen cavandusen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:48:50 PDT 2008

Thanks for all of the replies regarding this.
I understand that the current instability makes determining what's a user
error versus an implementation error difficult, and don't want to be a pest
about it.  In this particular case, I went by the responses that I had seen
in my search for this error (i.e., it was an error in the user's code), and
asked from that perspective.  In hindsight, I guess it would have helped if
I had sent the code. :)

Thanks again,
Chris.