[Openmcl-devel] Cockpit Error using SAVE-APPLICATION?

j-anthony at comcast.net j-anthony at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 14:33:58 PST 2008

I've only been using CCL for three months or so and am not completely clued
in on this sort of process for it.  So, just to get squared up on this,
when Gary said that this was "fixed in svn for both 1.2 and the trunk", he
meant that the fix was compatible with 1.2 and the trunk and that you would
need to perform the update procedure you note in order to get it into a 1.2
version?  Is that basically correct?  Would you also have to perform the
update if you grabbed from the trunk as well?

/Jon