[Openmcl-devel] directory, create-directory, ...

j-anthony at comcast.net j-anthony at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 08:48:09 PDT 2008

I sent this out, but I think I forgot to include the group...

Anyway, yes, (directory "/x/y/*.lisp") for example does what you would
expect.  Using only a wild card though doesn't get all files: (directory
"/x/y/*") => nil.  You can use (directory "/x/y/*.*") but that would seem
to indicate only files with a "." in their name.  It may be that this is
where the various keywords to directory come into play.  Are/where are
these described?  Also, R.Stoye informed me that the MODE keyword for
create-directory is for indicating the unix mode/permissions for the
directory.  Again, where is this impl specific type stuff described for
CCL?  For example, I now know what MODE is for, but still don't know how it
is specified (ala' chmod or ???)

Thanks!

/Jon