[Openmcl-devel] Typing #

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Sat Oct 25 12:12:04 PDT 2008

You also have the option of creating a custom keyboard layout.
There's an online utility for producing these for OS X here:

http://wordherd.com/keyboards/

(linked to and described by http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20040517070817474)

The xml format of OS X keylayout resources is described here:
http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2002/tn2056.html