[Openmcl-devel] "Error: value NIL is not of the expected type CCL::RECURSIVE-LOCK" while executing a saved app

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:56:19 PDT 2009

I downloaded the 1.3 release for windows, made a simple app:
(defun test ()
  (format t "Hello!") 0)

Saved it with (ccl:save-application "test.exe" :toplevel-function #'test
:prepend-kernel t :error-handler :quiet)

It prints Hello!, then it prints a long list of:
> Error: value NIL is not of the expected type CCL::RECURSIVE-LOCK.
> While executing: CCL::RECURSIVE-LOCK-PTR, in process Initial(0).
> Type :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.

Then it hangs. What am I missing to get it to work?

Thank you,
Andrei