[Openmcl-devel] ccl manual (was Re: trace on recursive functions)

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Fri Dec 11 09:22:55 PST 2009

On 11 Dec 2009, at 13:55, Philippe Sismondi wrote:

> It is important to me that there be an offline form of the
> documentation. I often work on the commuter train or at a cabin
> without an Internet connection. Of course, the current manual is
> available as one big web page (which works fine for me). But if the
> current wiki setup were the only form of documentation I would find it
> less useful.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough: I want a printed version as well.  What
I meant was that one would be able to construct some view into the
wiki which would have the whole manual on one page, which could then
be printed.  This is easy with TiddlyWiki for instance.  I'm not
suggesting using TW though, and I don't know how hard it is for other
wiki systems (or if it's possible at all).