[Openmcl-devel] Lisp User Interface - time to play

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Wed Feb 4 22:07:31 PST 2009

On Feb 4, 2009, at 9:52 PM, Alexander Repenning wrote:

> If you could have a look at the examples.lisp file (which
> automatically opens) and eval some of the sample user interfaces.
> Let me know if you get this to work, or why not.

All of these work except for the WebKit examples. Even after manually
using the webkit interface directory and manually loading the WebKit
framework each of these examples simply opens a blank (albeit,
correctly titled) window.

I know that WebKit is loaded and callable from CCL because ccl/
examples/webkit.lisp loads and ccl::browser-window works as it should.

regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
raffaelcavallaro at mac.com