[Openmcl-devel] Clozure CL 1.3-RC1 available

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Thu Feb 12 07:59:57 PST 2009

On Feb 12, 2009, at 2:43 AM, R. Matthew Emerson wrote:

> Release candidate binaries and sources for Clozure CL 1.3 are now
> available via Subversion.

For the past 3 or 4 months I've been rebuilding ccl and the darwin
x8664 IDE at least once a day, and running tests of cocoa gui code
that does, among other things, animation of bezier path drawings in
multiple windows on multiple threads.

I'm happy to report that all of these tests pass under Clozure Common
Lisp Version 1.3-RC1-r11730M  (DarwinX8664).

In addition, even though I've never before built or used the x8632
darwin version, all of these tests also pass under Clozure Common Lisp
Version 1.3-RC1-r11730M  (DarwinX8632) as well.

One minor question: is there some sort of existing reader macro to
make a ccl::cg-float?

Thanks for the IDE work!

regards,

Ralph