[Openmcl-devel] Hi from new user

Lars Rosengreen lrosengreen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:08:47 PST 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 9:18 AM, Gary Byers <gb at clozure.com> wrote:

> That bug's easy to fix, but it's hard to use an image that contains
> that bug to build an image that doesn't (since the bug is triggered
> by things that happen in the build process itself.)   Until we can
> get new binaries built, the simplest workaround is to ensure that
> "svn" and "svn" programs are on your path.

I'm also using CCL on Windows (Vista 64), and have perhaps a related
problem.  Rebuilding the image works fine, but there's something a
little odd with the version number of the image. :)

C:\Users\Lars\ccl>wx86cl64
Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.3-dev-rType 'svnversion --help' for usa
ge.
  (WindowsX8664)!
? (quit)

C:\Users\Lars\ccl>svnversion