[Openmcl-devel] Hi from new user

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Tue Feb 24 03:29:40 PST 2009

Ahem.  CCL::LOCAL-SVN-REVISION shouldn't just capture svnversion's output,
whether svnversion returns a non-zero exit status or not.

I wonder what svnversion's complaining about, though.   It looks like
it's complaining about its arguments, which should be the full pathname
of the CCL directory and the URL of the repository

If you do:

? (trace run-program)

? (ccl::local-svn-revision)

can you tell what arguments are being passed to svnversion ?