[Openmcl-devel] Slime/Clozure/Windows C-c C-c not working

Matt Lamari matt.lamari at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 20:37:36 UTC 2009

I don't get that message; but I CAN run lisp as I'm in.

Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.3-dev-r11878M-trunk
;            SLDB-STEP-OUT)
process listener(1).
;; Swank started at port: 63968.

I DO only see "Polling "/tmp/slime.xxxx" in the polling area.

But I CAN run common lisp commands, load in libraries, etc.
? (length (make-list 1000))

If my setup is suspect, any pointers on how I should go about diagnosing
it?  I'd like to know if this was a setup error on my part (since it IS
running slime) or inherent to XEmacs/Slime/CCL/Win32. . . ?