[Openmcl-devel] Rép : [Clozure CL] #546: key args listing don't show

Joakim Sandgren joakim at joakimsandgren.com
Fri Jun 19 08:36:26 PDT 2009

of course gb is right.
but I am a very average user that have always lived with MCL and they
echoed the - one and only - &key argument list.
I mean, I have never gone very deep into all this and since MCL did
echoed that I wanted i didint bother anymore.
I'd say that 95 procent of my "functions" are defmethods, some small
utilities are defuns, and defgenereic I have never used...

I think it could even be a pedagogic view on this to make you
reflecting over why defmethod isnt echoing the list...
but yes, perhaps even if it is "stupid" and not "well done", one like
me could use an echoing of the &key arg list in the only method of
that genereic function...

for the tickets, you have to correct me since I never used this kind
of developing system before and am doing it only because Matthew
Emserson encouraged us to do so - even if we wern't sure of if it was
worth a ticket or not... so please correct me when I'm doing wrong.

And, every time I wait one or two weeks and take another trunk, things
have happened!
I am very happy for all this!!

Sincerely
Joakim