[Openmcl-devel] Whither easygui?

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Sat Jun 27 12:32:22 PDT 2009

What is the current state of easygui?  Is it stable (at least at the
API level)? Is it under active development?  If so, by whom?  Do they
need help?  Is anyone using it?  If so, how is it working for you?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm kind of transitioning away from
noodling-around mode and into serious development mode.  Right now
I've got my own cocoa utilities that I wrote mostly as an exercise.
But I don't want to use them for real work if there's a better
alternative.

rg