[Openmcl-devel] Cocoa IDE support on Tiger

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Sat May 30 02:01:28 PDT 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009, Raffael Cavallaro wrote:

> On May 29, 2009, at 7:20 AM, Gary Byers wrote:
>
>> The constraints of the NDA are real and Apple has lots of mean
>> lawyers, so it seems wise to err on the side of caution and observe
>> those constraints.
>

> Would there be any value in having those of us similarly under NDA
> build/run the current trunk under the most recent seed?

Yes, thanks.

If anyone who goes to WWDC has a chance to try to run under the WWDC
release, that'd also be very helpful.  I think that I've seen public
statements to the effect that the WWDC release of Snow Leopard is
intended to be pretty close to feature-complete, and Apple sometimes
waits until some time after WWDC to make WWDC releases generally
available.