[Openmcl-devel] Cocoa IDE support on Tiger

Kristian Bredin kristianbredin at gmail.com
Sun May 31 10:44:52 PDT 2009

I wonder (like peter) if the most recent Tiger compatible version of
CCL could be kept available somewhere. I would appreciate it a lot.
Could that be done?

Likewise, could possibly a brief message go out on the list, just
before the first piece of Leopard functionality is implemented in the
trunk? (-Even if the answer to that question is: Now!)

Kristian