[Openmcl-devel] Problems with openMCL slime and Aquamacs (Mac OS X)

Philippe Sismondi psismondi at arqux.com
Fri Oct 23 12:22:31 PDT 2009

Ok, thanks Robert. I tried your suggestion. I started ccl directly
from the command line and loaded asdf.lisp without problem. I tried
this about 20 times, but no errors occurred.

Any hints as to what I might try next? I note that one of the
available restarts allows reloading swank-asdf.lisp. Does that perhaps
mean there is some slime-related problem after all?