[Openmcl-devel] Running 32 bit ccl under win64.

Matthew D. Swank akopa at charter.net
Wed Oct 28 09:24:22 PDT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:09:30 -0500
From: "Matthew D. Swank" <akopa at charter.net>
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:50:59 -0600 (MDT)
Gary Byers <gb at clozure.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Oct 2009, Matthew D. Swank wrote:
> > NtQueryInformationProcess returns 0xc0000002
> > (STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED) in this circumstance. Is there a way to
> > get around this in WoW64 (the environment that runs 32 bit code
> > under win64)?
>
> Get MS to implement the missing functionality (just like real OSes
> do) ?

Well, Microsoft deigned to add Wow64GetThreadSelectorEntry, and the
WOW64_LDT_ENTRY struct to the Windows 7 API, but I suppose this leaves
older win64 platforms out in the cold.

Matt

--
"You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother." -- Albert Einstein.