[Openmcl-devel] CCL thinks buffer exist...

Rainer Joswig joswig at lisp.de
Mon Sep 7 11:11:58 PDT 2009

Am 07.09.2009 um 16:43 schrieb Gail Zacharias:

> I've seen this happen as well, but I haven't been able to figure out
> how to reproduce it.  I assume the problem happened at some point
> before the error, where a listener was somehow incompletely created
> (or perhaps incompletely killed?), and now different parts of the
> system have different views on whether it exists or not.  Once it
> happens it will keep happening in that image.  It would probably be
> possible to patch around the symptom, but it would be nice to figure
> out what the actual bug is.  Any idea what you did _before_ it first
> happened?

Well, CCL was running for some time and even survived a few sleep
phases.

But I have the problem that sometimes a Listener seems to be
unresponsive. I can edit, but it does not seem to execute any code.
Here I had that problem. I closed the Listener (via the close box) and
tried to open a new. This works - the new listener accepts and
executes code. In this case I got the error I reported - which I had
not seen before. In the same session I later got the problem when
opening a new editor window.

Regards,

Rainer